Wednesday 27 June 2012

Customer Photos

I have to tell you I have some really wonderful, friendly and generous customers!

I  often tell people I would love to see a photo of what they have made using my pattern. It is great to see someone else's colour choices and adaptations of the original pattern, and now I have a Facebook Page it is really easy for customers to post a picture of their finished (or even half finished or just started!) projects.
One of my most popular patterns is the Jaden Boots
I was thrilled to receive this photo that a customer had taken showing a cute little newborn sporting the pair that she had made! The baby whose name is Avery is just a few hours old in this photo!
Jessica from River City Knits who made these chose to knit the sole edging in a dark brown. It works so well! I love these.
Another dear customer, Debbie, chose to crochet an edging to her version of the Jaden Boot with a boucle type yarn, and used some really cute wooden buttons.

When I designed the Splish Splash Splosh Boots I chose to use bright colours - the colours you would find on rubber rain boots
But see how sweet they look when knitted up in pastel pink! (Thanks go to Louise Retter for this photo)
And finally I have a bonnet photo to show you.
My original design was knitted in pink with a cream flower and ties

Christy Harris recently posted this photo on my Facebook Page, showing us her lilac and white version. It looks so soft and feminine. I love it!

These customer photos provide a wonderful resource for other knitters who may be looking for inspiration. Thank you all so much for taking the time to post them. It is very much appreciated!


4 comments:

  1. Aww!!! I'm so excited my picture made it on here!!! I'll be sure to send you more as I go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please!! I can never have too many photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want a pair, size 7 1/2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I've tried to design adult sizes, but so far they have defeated me. One day meybe!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...