Monday 31 August 2015

Dog Gone Cute Sew Along and Blog Hop

Dog Gone Quilt by Sew Fresh Quilts

Tomorrow sees the start of the Dog Gone Cute Sew Along hosted by Lorna at Sew Fresh Quilts

Each week from 1st September onwards Lorna will share instructions on her blog for piecing the various dogs.
In October the Blog Hop starts and you can follow a whole host of bloggers, including me! and see what we've made 
In November  a link party will be available for you to share your blog, Instagram or Flickr photos of what you've made and there will be some awesome prizes to be won too!

There are two block sizes: Small finishing at 9" x 6" and Large finishing at 18" x 12"
There are two sizes of quilts: Mini 30" x 30" and Maxi 60" x 60".

You can make a something as small as a pouch or a full quilt.

Of course if you want to work at your own pace, you can purchase the pattern HERE

I know exactly what I'm going to make for the Blog Hop. It is something for this little guy that I looked after for my son and daughter-in-law this weekend.


I do hope you'll join us. It's going to be a lot of fun!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you will be busy this autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Bruce is just so Dog Gone Cute! So glad to have you in our "pack" Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you make, Julie - it'll be woof-derful, I'm sure ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Julie these are superb, I'm debating whether or not to show my children as I fear they may all request one!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...