Monday 17 September 2012

Back from my Holiday

I'm back in blogland!!!! I've been on holiday and it seems as though I haven't blogged for ages.We took a family holiday in North Devon last week. The weather was extremely kind, the company good and the scenery spectacular.
We explored quaint Devonshire villages.....
We climbed steep paths.....
which are part of the long distance coastal path which goes all around Britain, and once at the top we were treated to views such as this.

We spent time relaxing, and wriggling our toes in the sand.
So now I'm back and can't wait to spend some time with my sewing machine again. I've (nearly)
 finished all the holiday laundry, so it's time to get creative. I missed the second week of the Rows Quilt Along over at Bee in my Bonnet so catching up on that is my first priority, and then I have some sewing I want to do for my Etsy shop. I have lots of  ideas for new sections that I want to put in this shop, so watch this space.... it's going to be a busy, fun week!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...